Soil Erosion Sediment Controls
Filtrexx Perimeter control is a method of soil erosion sediment control Best Management Practices (BMP’s) that acts as a barrier to retain sediment on a construction site. The goal of installing soil erosion sediment control devices is to slow and hold water, filter runoff, and promote the settling of sediment via ponding behind the sediment control device.
- The Bio sock does not have to be trenched or disturb any soil. It does not damage tree roots like silt fence trenching.
- Filtrexx Northeast Systems manufacturers the palletized Bio sock per order and is generally available in 24 hours after the order is received.
- Sediment is stopped in its tracks.
- 50% more design capacity and flow through than silt fence.
- Easily removed and minimal disposal costs.
Inlet Protection: The Bio sock is used as a sediment filter will restrict silt and sediment from going into catch basins and be used as a curb sediment containment system.
Check Dams: Use as a check dam device in stormwater ditches, channels, and swales on or near land disturbing activities.