What is Filtrexx (Hope Island)?
As said, The Filtrexx Filter Soxx™ is the most innovative and cost-effective solution to sediment control problems on all construction sites.
Compost drain socks are important to building sites or other polluted places where the surface filtering of the stormwater runoff occurs. Hope Island Filtrexx FilterSoxx can be used instead of conventional sediments and flood management devices such as a silt fence or barrier to straw bale.
Why use Filterxx in Hope Island?
After years of study and evaluation, the technology has grown with Low Impact Production (LID) solutions in runoff protection, sediment & erosion prevention, pollutant reduction, living walls, cultivation and gardening applications to support the infrastructure and building industry.
Hope Island Filtrexx SiltSoxx is commonly used to build a full solution, in conjunction with other sediment management methods. It is designed to help best management practices in stormwater management, erosion prevention and pollutant removal purposes.
Hope Island Filterxx Applications
- Inlet protection, concrete washouts, sediment traps, slope protection and runoff diversion in car parks and along roadways.
- Around building and production sites
- Protect the parameters of soil and other soluble contaminants.
- To Collect, disinfect and process the rainwater.
- And many other Pollution management applications.