Sediment control is a three-dimensional conical sediment control and stormwater filtration system usually utilized on and around infrastructure operations for perimeter monitoring, inlet protection, test dams, slope interruption and runoff drainage for sediment and soluble contaminants. Traps sediment and soluble particles by processing rainwater as it moves through several organic layers and enabling water to deposit the suspended solids behind the unit. Sediment regulation is often used on sloped surfaces to reduce the sediment flow velocities.
pollutants are removed by:
- Physically collecting, or depositing, water within the SiltSoxx
- Bound Chemically to Filter Media
- Biologically toxic, useful bacterial and fungal substances
- Significantly lower management and the lowest average construction expense
- Incomparable & generic performance